Monday, February 3, 2014

What will I find at Your Indiana Move?

What is Your Indiana Move?

My name is Brett Mumaw. I am a real estate Broker Associate with RE/MAX First in Jeffersonville, IN. I've been a REALTOR® since 2004 and have been a lifelong resident of Southern Indiana. I'm also a husband and father in my personal life.


Okay, enough about me. You might be asking yourself, "Why would I come here? What's in it for me?" This blog will cover a lot of topics. Here are a few examples for home buyers and sellers:
  • What do I need to do to put me in position to buy a home in Floyd County?
  • What are the most important things to address before selling a home in Clark County?
  • How can I ensure I don't lose out on the house I love to someone else?
  • What can I do to avoid getting low offers on my house?
  • What are the current market trends for New Albany, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, etc.?
What this blog will NOT be is a place that constantly posts/markets real estate listings or virtual tours. This blog is for discussion and education that I want people to feel comfortable with. If you want to Southern Indiana homes for sale, you can find them here.

So let me know what you think! Is there something specific you've wondered about? Send me a message, or leave me a comment below. Don't want to do that? Call me at 502-641-1677 if you have specific questions about Southern Indiana real estate.


No comments:

Post a Comment